- To revise, plan, manage and develop human capital.
- To sustain organisation conducive ecosystem through innovation.
- Human Resource Management Section - Noryusran Bin Sairan
- Organisational Development & Establishment Management Section - Mohd Razif Bin Mahmood
- Human Resource Development Section - Raja Saera Binti Raja Musa
- Innovation Management and Policy Section - Rosmida Binti Omar
- Performance Management Section - Syafini Binti Samsuddin
- Quality and Coodination Section - Farzana Binti Ahmad Riza
- Psychology Management Section - Badrul Hisham Bin Abu Hani
- Coordination and Support Services Section - Zaiton Binti Mat Piah
- To plan, coordinate and monitor development expenditure and implementations of projects under PMD are in accordance with rules and procedures.
- To provide consultation to Departments and Agencies under PMD regarding issues on implementation of development projects.
Development Division - Ahmad Syahir Bin Mohd Nasir
- Plan, implement, coordinate and enforce the regulations and safety measures of protection and provide advice services to ensure the safety of Unit / Division / Department.
- Provide services in office management, ICT, official council secretariat, transportation, library, welfare, sports programs.
- Provide effective and efficient secretarial services to MAKSAK and PUSPANITA.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and monitor projects development.
- Administration Section - Adila Sabri Bin Muhammad
- Record Management Section - Norsuriaty Binti Awang Hassim
- Security Section - Nazrul Rizal Bin Abdul Rahim
- Asset Management Section - Mohd Kyizzad Bin Mesran
- Library Section - Rosmieni Binti Che’ Mat
- Facility Management Section - Khairul Nur Bin Osman
- To plan, coordinate, manage and monitor Operating Budget preparation for Departments and Agencies under the PMD (B06), execute and supervise expenditures in accordance to financial policies, directives, rules and procedures.
- To plan, manage, coordinate and monitor Government’s assets management for the PMD.
- Finance Section - Shahrul Kamal Bin Osman
- Finance And Account Section - Siti Noor Baiti Binti Mustafa
- Procurement Board Section - Noor Fazian Binti Dolah
- To provide services in the management of receipts, payments, salaries, loans, advances and financial and accounting information.
- To manage and administer the electronic accounting systems.
- To ensure the comprehensiveness of internal control for all accounting transactions.
- 98% of payment run completed within 2 working days from the date the voucher (Arahan Pembayaran) was approved (PerakuII).
- Accounting Management Section – Zarina Bt Yusuf
- Account Section – Syalinna Majid
- Monitoring Section - Fredrick Gupang Anak Tawan
- Consultation Section - Masayu Bt Mustafa
- Administration and Finance - Masrina Bt Mohd Farid
To plan, implement and report findings of auditing for Departments and Agencies under the PMD.
To advices Departments and Agencies under the PMD on financial management issues.
Section 1 (ICU/MAMPU/PENYELIDIKAN/BIUPA/JKSM/MKSWP/SPKP) - N.T.Shanmuganathan A/l Thilaiampalam
Section 2 (JAKOA/SPR) - Jimmy bin Tiven @ Wlliam Stephen
Section 3 (JPNIN/KPKK/ISTANA NEGARA) - Mazli Bin Sharudin
Section 4 (ILKAP/SPK/JPSWP/PARLIMEN/DEWAN NEGARA/DEWAN RAKYAT/SPA/JAN) - David @ Daud Ibo
Section 5 (BAHAGIAN PERLINDUNGAN/SPRM/BPH) - Norsidah Binti Haji Kareem
Section 6 (JAKIM/JAWI/JAWHAR/PEJABAT MUFTI/GIACC/BPA/JITU/PMBRR) - Datin Norliza Binti Ghazali
Section 7 (MKN/NACSA/APBN/APM) - Norazmi Bin Ibrahim
Section 8 (PKPMP) - Nor Azira Binti Mohd Arsnan
Section 9 (JPM/SEDIC/UJKT/PENASIT/KABINET/BHEUU/MDI/JBG/SPP/BHGN HAL EHWAL SBH&SRWK) - Afiffudden Bin Annuar
Section 10 (SEMUA JABATAN) - Norafiqa Shireen Binti Yusof@Mohd Nor
Administration and Secretariat Section - Jamilah Binti Abd Jabbar
To ensure PMD’s corporate image are managed efficiently.
To act as the Secretariat for PMD complaints and customer relations management.
Communication Planning and Corporate Affairs – Puan Julina binti Johan
Public Relations and Customers Management – Encik Azrul bin Hasan
- Administration Unit
- To assist legal advise to PMD’s Departments and Agencies.
Legal Advisor Office - Datuk Almalena Sharmila Binti Dato' Dr. Johan
- Governance - To ensure good governance is practiced.
- Strengthtening Integrity - To ensure culture, institutionalization, and implementation of integrity within the organization.
- Detection and verification :
- a) To track and verify complaints on criminal misconduct, violations of the code of conduct and ethics of the organization and ensure that appropriate actions are taken; and b) To report on criminal misconduct to relevant enforcement agencies.
- Complaint Management - To receive and take action on all complaints/information on criminal misconduct and violations of code of conduct/ethics of the organization.
- Compliance - To ensure compliance to laws and regulations.
- Discipline - To act as the secretariat of the Disciplinary Board.
- To develop, maintain and monitor application systems and websites that support PMD functions and operations;
- To manage operations dan infrastructure of network, data centre and ICT security;
- To provide and maintain ICT hardware and technical support services;
- To coordinate and monitor procurement, development and implementation of ICT projects; and
- To updates, oversees and manages the implementation of HRMIS and iGFMAS at the departmental level.
- ICT Infrastructure Section - Puan Engku Nasmira Binti Raja Omar
- Application Section - Puan Haslinda Binti Yahya
- Coordinating and managing matters related to Memorandum / Note to Cabinet of departments / agencies under JPM;
- Coordinating inputs and response from departments/agencies under JPM to the House of Representatives and the Senate;
- Coordinate input and feedback relating to Secretary General / Director General’s Meetings;
- Secretariat of JPM's Main Meeting;
- Prime Minister’s Department Management Meeting;
- Deputy Senior Secretary-General Management Meeting;
- Deputy Senior Secretary-General Management Meeting;
- To Coordinate and facilitate the preparation of General Circular from departments / agencies under JPM;
- Secretariat of JPM Open Data Meeting;
- Formulate and coordinate new policies and revise existing policy of departments / agencies under JPM;
- Regulating Government Statutory Bodies and Government-Owned Companies under JPM;
- To devise and monitor the implementation of JPM's Strategic Plan;
- To coordinate and monitor the Strategic Framework to JPM’s Outcome Based Budgeting (OBB);
- To coordinate and monitor JPM’s Public Sector Transformation Plan;
- To coordinate, monitor and facilitate the performance of JPM’s Top Management KPIs;
- To facilitate the establishment and dissolution of agencies under JPM;
- To coordinate and monitor MyPerformance and MyPortfolio;
- To devise and implement innovation initiatives of the following programs:
- Hari Inovasi dan Kecemerlangan (HIK) JPM;
- Kumpulan Kreatif dan Inovatif (KIK);
- Anugerah Inovasi JPM;
- To devise, implement and monitor initiatives/programs under the MS ISO 9001: 2015 certification;
- To coordinate and monitor JPM’s Client Charter compliance;
- To coordinate and monitor the implementation of Star Rating Index (SSR) and Ekosistem Sektor Awam (EKSA) of departments/agencies under JPM;