- Managing the acquisition of capital assets and services required by the General Administration, Department of the Prime Minister within seven(7) days of purchase directly, 30 days for quotations and three(3) to five(5) months of the acquisition through tender;
- Ensuring the application to travel overseas (on private business) is answered in two(2) days from the of the completed application is received;
- Manage maintenance of General Administration office equipment, furniture and vehicles on schedule are always ready for use at all times perfomed by the Management Services Division in accordance with regulations;
- Meetings and functions management performed by the Management Services Division in accordance with regulations;
- ICT Disruption complaints responded within three(3) hours and to solve the problem internally within three(3) working days if it does not involve the supplier (vendor);
- Implementing security patrol in two buildings two(2) times daily;
- Produce the Security Pass within three(3) days of receipt of completed application; and
- Execute and settle the loan services/ return of library reading materials immediately.