- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and services required by the Department of the Prime Minister within 7 days for direct purchase, 60 days for a quote and 3 to 5 months of acquisition through tender
- Ensure that applications for overseas (on private affairs) are given a reply within 2 days of receipt of the applications.
- Manage the maintenance of office equipment, furniture and vehicles on schedule to always be ready for use at all times
- Management Meeting by Management Services Division implemented in accordance with the rules in force
- Solving internal ICT damage complaints within 3 working days if it does not involve suppliers (vendors)
- Implement security patrol in building two (2 times a day)
- Production of Security Pass within three (3) days of receipt of the applications.
- Permanent Security Pass production within one (1) day of receipt of the applications; and
- Issue a letter of warning repatriation reading as follows:
i. First; 1 day after the expiry of the loan
ii. Second; 7 days after the first warning letter
iii. Third: 14 days after the second warning letter